Mob Stages Mod 1.12.2 is an add-on for the GameStage API. It places mob spawning in a custom progression system. It’s time you check more information!
About Mob Stages Mod
It is a mod that will make your life’s quality better.
To offer a brief run down, stages become a part of that progression program established by the Modpack or the server.
Stages belong to players through a command that is controlled by a questing mod, advancements, or a Command Block.
Mob Stages’ Setup
There are two kinds of setup in Mob Stages, the mod using CraftTweaker for configuration. They are global and dimensional setups.
mods.MobStages.addStage(String stage, String entityId):
Supplements a mob. Once it tries to appear in the world, it’ll consider nearby characters that unlock this level. If there are no people found, it will begin to spawn.
mods.MobStages.addReplacement(String entityId, String replacementId):
Creates a replacement for the creature. If it’s unsuccessful in spawning, that process will be spawned instead. You should add the target to a stage first! That’s not obligatory.
mods.MobStages.addRange(String entityId, int range):
Builds the range to seek players. The fault ranger is 256. It will auto-work for you. It’s optional!
mods.MobStages.toggleSpawners(String entityId, boolean allow):
Mob Spawners can skip the stage rules and help the mob pop up anyway.
MS Mod comes up with several dimension specific variants of ways in the old section. These versions enter on the numeric dimension ID to run as an additional final parameter.
Mob Stages is an exciting mod that also involves Server Utility and even CraftTweaker. It provides plenty of advantages for Minecraft gamers. Especially, it only focuses on stages and mobs. Don’t forget commands and apply every change properly! Download and install Minecraft Forge so you can delve deeper into the sandbox realm as your preference!
How to Mob Stages Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Mob Stages
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Mob Stages that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Mob Stages is set up!