As its name suggests, More Cauldrons Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod with the ability to give you more Cauldrons. This can be an essential mod in your Minecraft gameplay that you should not ignore in the future.
About More Cauldrons mod
As you all know, in the game Minecraft, Cauldrons is an item that allows you to store liquids such as water and lava in Minecraft Vanilla. Besides, it also has the function of storing water in the nether, collecting rainwater, or simply used for decoration. Therefore, although it has a quite simple feature, this mod is really useful for your Minecraft game.
If you are a frequent user of these Cauldrons, this mod will definitely be necessary for you. Now, in addition to iron cauldrons, this mod will add 6 new types of Cauldrons to the game and all of them will be made from different woods for you to freely explore. You can absolutely use them for decoration, rainwater catcher, or for any other needs without any restrictions.
More Cauldrons mod also requires Forge Installer to be installed first. You certainly satisfy with it.
How to More Cauldrons Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch More Cauldrons
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod More Cauldrons that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find More Cauldrons is set up!