Morph Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 allows you to morph yourself into a mob then take its abilities. Kill many mobs, cycle through the morphs, and be what you want to be.
It is easy to turn yourself into a mob
There are plenty of types of mobs in Minecraft. Have you ever thought that you could become one? If you want to turn yourself into a creature and use its abilities, then you have come to the right place. All you need is this Mobs mod – Morph by iChun. With this mod, you can play as a certain creature living in any biomes from land to water.
To become a certain mob in the game, you will do several things such as:
- You must kill a mob first.
- Once the mob has been defeated, you absorb its essence.
- Then, you will turn yourself into that mob immediately.
Some special abilities of mobs you can take using the Morph mod
As mentioned above, you inherit the mobs’ abilities after morphing into them.
- If you become a spider, you can easily climb walls.
- When you morph into a squid, you can swim in the water.
- The chickens in the game are equipped with the ability to float to the ground. Therefore, you may want to morph into a chicken.
- Be careful when you want to become an Enderman because he seems to be sensitive to water.
- Besides, if you decide to morph into a zombie or skeleton, you can only go out at night while having to stay indoors during the daytime.
The mod allows you to use GUI. You utilize it to turn into the mobs you have morphed into before. You can easily save all of your favorite mobs into your back pocket then use them anytime you want. Feel free to cycle through options using the left “[“ or the right “]”. To begin morphing, you use key Enter.
To use Morph mod, you must install Minecraft Forge and iChun API beforehand.