The creation of the Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.14.4/1.14.3 has made the replacement for the Inventory Tweaks in your Minecraft game.
This is not a big client-side mod which the players can enable some various mouse which related to the actions. Furthermore, it offers the scroll items that can scroll some GUI pages and tabs, features some inventory sorting and item scrolling.
Main features of the Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.14.4/1.14.3
- As the players hover some items, you can be able to scroll up and down as well as send each item up and down at the same time.
- If you hold the SHIFT button, it means that you are sending the whole stacks of the certain item.
- If you hold the CONTROL button, it means that you are moving some stacks of the same items.
- If you scroll the inventories, you have to press the button ALT so that all the scrolling items will be prevented from you.
- If you click the right-mouse and hold the SHIFT button at the same time, you can send all the items that you hovered thanks to installing this the Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.14.4/1.14.3.
- If you are standing in the creative Inventory and hovering some tab icons, it means you are scrolling all the innovative pages and tabs.
- By using the recipe books, you will hover the recipe grid or group tabs so that the pages will be scrolled.
- If you click the mouse with its wheel or define a keybinding, the alphabet will be sort. If you hold the SHIFT or CONTROL button on the keyboard, you can get most of the groups of similar items and mods to your Inventory.
Unlike other mods of Minecraft game that required the Minecraft Forge before installing the necessary mod, this Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.14.4/1.14.3 needs the players to download 2 more mods at the base for it to run. They are Fabric Modloader and the Fabric API. Please don’t forget this or you will waste lots of time to find a method to repair the errors.