Multi Mine Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 will support you to collect decimal blocks much faster than before. The process of exploring the world in your Minecraft game will become simpler when you use this mod.
About Multi Mine mod
If you play Minecraft for a long time, you will also surely encounter the complicated problem that after you find out any block, you need to hit it 8 times to break it. In case you have beaten it a few times but for some reason, you do not continue, sadly you have to start hitting again when you want to go back. Starting over and over again really takes you a lot of time and power. That is the reason this mod was born to fix the problems.
In fact, this mod can store up to 30 blocks in its block-smashing data, allowing players to go back and continue the rest without having to start over. Therefore, if you are in the process of exploiting Obsidian stone which takes a lot of time to exploit and process, this mod is really useful for you.
Another interesting feature of this mod is that it also supports you to exploit 2 or 3 times faster depending on the number of participants … This is really a useful tool that can help you go. Mines are faster when combined with other players, even useful when mining blocks alone because they can remember the number of previous block hits.
Make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge first before you want to use the Multi Mine mod!
How to Multi Mine Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Multi Mine
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Multi Mine that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Multi Mine is set up!