Mystcraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 takes the myth of the Myst series to the next level. It permits players to write and reach Ages which are known as new dimensions.
Make your way through new dimensions
You may have experienced lots of Dimensions mods for Minecraft. If you love to explore new dimensions, make sure you will not skip the Mystcraft mod. The point of the modification is to allow players to write as well as reach new dimensions – Ages. Hence, you should use the mod to make your own Ages then explore them.
To reach the new dimensions, you need things called Linking Books. These types of books are created by mystical symbols. Therefore, you must gather those symbols and make use of them for crafting lots of Linking Books. Also, you must know how to create safe ages to live in. Your responsibility is to have a way home without any challenging conditions.
Features of Mystcraft
The modification lets you experience a variety of features:
- Ink and Invials: Ink is a liquid added by the mod and you can craft it in Ink Vials.
- Huge Tree: Put the tree into Descriptive Books so you can fill the ages with trees.
- Abandoned Library: You will see this structure of the mod in every age.
- Obelisk: You will find a big and thick pillar of Obsidian in this structure.
- Lake: You can set the spawn rate of lakes by adding the lake to the Descriptive Books.
- Star Fissure: This feature looks like a star-shaped fissure in the ground.
- Age: You can write Ages and discover these new dimensions in the game.
- Linking: You create the Linking by creating either a Linking Book or a Descriptive Book.
- Wooden Tendrils: The mod uses Tendrils which are a kind of World Modifier.
- Symbol: You will know the way an age will make and the features it has via the symbol.
Mystcraft is an easy mod to use, but still, it comes with a requirement. Make sure you already installed Minecraft Forge for the operation of the mod.