NoFov Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a client mod for Minecraft. It aims to stop the FOV changes through various elements like potions and modded items.
When you play the game, you may sometimes encounter some problems. Therefore, you will need a mod that helps you fix those problems. In this case, the Cosmetic mod above for the client is your solution. With it, the FOV changes through potions as well as modded items will be stopped. The FOV modifier will be turned off. It takes place when you drink a potion. After turning it off, your vision will not have any limits. This helps you concentrate on the game and play it better.
You can put NoFov into any modpack that you want. Similar to other mods, this one has a requirement as well. It requires the installation of Minecraft Forge so it can perform its function in the game.
How to NoFov Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch NoFov
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod NoFov that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find NoFov is set up!