Ocean Floor – Clay Sand and Dirt [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.7.10 makes patches of Clay, Sand, and Dirt spawn. They will appear within the Ocean type biome floors.
About Ocean Floor – Clay Sand and Dirt
The mod spawns those elements in the sand/gravel surface layers of the ocean floor. Not only that, you are able to find them in some gravel below ocean biomes.
Its content can act on all temperatures.
It’s possible to explore the 1.16 example at https://github.com/Lothrazar/OceanFloorControl/blob/trunk/1.16/oceanfloor.toml
Here is the 1.12 example of spawn rates and sizes managed in the configuration file.
Ocean Floor – Clay Sand and Dirt is a cosmetic mod that revolves around numerous different areas of the game. It actually relates to the ores and resources or dimensions, and biomes by offering new patches.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Ocean Floor – Clay Sand and Dirt [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Ocean Floor – Clay Sand and Dirt [Forge] Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type "%appdata%" and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for "Minecraft"!
- Drop the mod Ocean Floor – Clay Sand and Dirt [Forge] Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Ocean Floor – Clay Sand and Dirt [Forge] Mod is set up!