OpenEye Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 will gather crash reports together with telemetry. The main aim of the present release is to help developers work in an easier method.
Base on the information that creators receive, they can carry out their tasks faster.
At openeye.openmods.info, you can browse all of the data that the tool has stored.
Meanwhile, it’s simple to know that collecting data is an extremely sensitive topic. Therefore, the makers try their best to anonymize and process user’ reports in a transparent way.
Please access the official page! In which, you can explore what is sent, how you can manage report content, and review available data!
To modify or clear the data or OpenEye, you can make a contact with them in #OpenMods or #OpenEye channels. It’s accessible on esper.net or select Issue Tracker.
OpenEye is a mod with miscellaneous pieces. It requires Minecraft Forge so it can run well.
How to OpenEye Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch OpenEye
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod OpenEye that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find OpenEye is set up!