Ore Sheep Mod (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 helps you teach your sheep to eat some stones, stone stairs, stone slabs, and other things.
About the sheep
Sheep are interesting mobs in Minecraft. They are interested in rocks. However, they have no ideas about this. Now, you can teach them how to absorb rocks.
Here are the characteristics of the way the sheep eat rocks:
- When you give the sheep splash potions of weakness and feed them with diamonds, they will become weaker. Then, you can teach them to absorb stones.
- The Ore Sheep absorb a variety of food such as:
- Stone Stairs
- Stone Slabs
- Stone Slabs
- Pressure Plates
- Cobblestone Walls
- Common Cobblestone
- Common Minecraft ores
- When a sheep absorbs an ore, it starts growing that ore rather than wool.
- You right-click that Ore Sheep with a pickaxe to shear it.
- You can breed two Ore Sheep using any block that relates to a stone. This helps you yield a baby Ore Sheep. The baby sheep will grow like one of its parents’ ores.
- If you are in the Creative Mode, you can induce the Ore Sheep for developing an ore. To do this, you right-click it with your selected ore.
- Also in the Creative Mode, you can utilize bonemeal to regrow the ore of the sheep or help a baby sheep grow up fast.
How to feed your Ore Sheep
Here is a guide on how to feed your Ore Sheep with rocks:
- After you have downloaded the mod, you open the configuration files:
- Windows users: You open C:\Users\”Your name”\AppData\Roaming.minecraft\config\oresheep.
- Mac users:
- Open Finder and access File then New Finder Window.
- You use the command, shift, and G
- When the text box appears, you type like this: “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/oresheep”
- Then, you utilize a text editor. You access the OreConfig.txt as well as PossibleBlocks.txt files.
- When you are in the OreConfig.txt file, make sure you note the line that says “blocks to eat”. This line should not be edited.
- The entries that are below this line are blocks eaten by the sheep. However, they will become blocks.
- For the entries that are above the line, they are blocks eaten by the sheep and they will become blocks.
- Now, you utilize the PossibleBlocks.txt file as an instruction to attach entries to the OreConfig.txt file. Keep in mind that the entries in the PossibleBlocks.txt file are probably somewhat different.
- Then, you start to save the OreConfig.txt file. After saving it, you open your in-game world again to enjoy the feature of ore sheep eating blocks.
You can use Ore Sheep Mod in your preferred modpack provided that you give the author credit.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Ore Sheep Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Ore Sheep
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Ore Sheep that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Ore Sheep is set up!