Packed Up (Backpacks) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a useful mod in Minecraft games that provides new and upgraded backpacks for game players. That’s why you absolutely should not ignore this mod in the future.
About Packed Up (Backpacks) mod
In fact, this mod will help you solve common inventory problems by creating new, more special backpacks. Thanks to it, you can carry everything easily instead of having to use boxes placed everywhere.
Obviously, this mod is also considered an ideal item for adventure, exploring dungeons in the magical blocky world.
Some new backpacks that this mod adds to the game:
- Standard Backpack
- Iron Backpack
- Copper Backpack
- Golden Backpack
- Silver Backpack
- Diamond Backpack
Packed Up (Backpacks) mod will be installed through Minecraft Forge.
How to Packed Up (Backpacks) Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Packed Up (Backpacks)
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Packed Up (Backpacks) that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Packed Up (Backpacks) is set up!