Packing Tape Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 as its name implies has the ability to add a new item to the game that serves as a packing state. Thanks to this tool, you can now package any game bock and move them somewhere else with relative ease. Download the mod to explore today.
About Packing Tape Mod
As you know, in the game Minecraft, you will definitely encounter a headache situation where there are some blocks that you cannot break or own. If they are rare blocks then this is much more regrettable. That is why this mod was developed to fix the above problem.
As mentioned above, this mod will allow you to transfer everything in the Minecraft game world easily and quickly. Now, thanks to this mod you will be able to pack any block in the game then destroy them and take them with you.
This mod also allows you to use it on blocks that cannot be obtained by breaking such as glass, mob, Spawner, … to be able to move them to a pretty location quite quickly and easily.
Now please install Forge Installer before you want to use this mod. Packing Tape mod certainly makes you satisfied!
How to Packing Tape Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Packing Tape
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Packing Tape that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Packing Tape is set up!