Pewter Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 serves Tinkers’ Construct as an addon. It lets you add resources from other mods instead of using just resources from the original mod.
It seems that Tinkers’ Construct is a Minecraft mod that is famous for various addons. The one above is one of the best addons of it. It is used when you feel like the mod’s resources are not enough. So, the addon allows you to add more from other mods.
In version 1.2.0, the mod’s author added some materials from both Tinkers’ Construct and Construct’s Armor. Besides, it has several features such as:
- 14 upgrades for tool types as well as 10 armor upgrades.
- It will examine the system to see if you have installed other mods like Better With Mods, Biomes O’ Plenty, Astral Sorcerer, Embers: Rekindled, Soot, Thaumcraft, etc.
- The mod also brings matching materials and makes changes to things in Material and You. They will become more reasonable.
There are several mods adding materials and modifiers to this mod. They are Astral Sorcery, Better With Mods, Biomes O’ Plenty, Botania, etc. In the future, the mod will have modifiers of New Tinkers.
Besides, Pewter will also have the integrations of Mekanism and various multi-mod metals. For now, it requires Minecraft Forge, Tinkers’ Construct, and Shadowfacts’ Forgelin to function.
How to Pewter Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Pewter
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Pewter that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Pewter is set up!