In fact, Planet Progression [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an addon of Galacticraft. Its main feature is to add research to Space Exploration. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Planet Progression mod
Obviously, you should learn some information about Galacticraft before you want to use this addon. Galacticraft is a mod for space adventures. It comes with a diverse range of add-ons as well as open systems to explore.
In addition, this original mod also has much different content such as rocket technology, space technology, planet… Due to such diverse content, players sometimes won’t know where to start. This is why the addon we mentioned in this article is absolutely essential.
This addon will have multiple Research Modes of different hardness levels. You can change this through the Configuration file. Once you install this addon, you will know what tools are needed to create and what important buildings to create.
You may have to create various things like:
- Satellite rocket
- Satellite Builder
- Satellite controller
They are all elements that help you research and reach planets in Planet Progression mod. Plus, when you use the Telescope, you might even find some new planets to explore.
How to use Planet Progression mod?
Research Mode 1 Progression Steps:
- Find Research Papers in Dungeon Loot or in a Structure added by this mod.
- Manufacture of Telescopes.
- Place the Research Paper and battery in the Telescope.
- The telescope will study the Planet/Moon that the study sets out. It will take a certain amount of time to execute.
- The telescope will unlock the Planet/Moon
Research Mode 2 Progression Steps
- Create a satellite builder tool.
- Create a Basic Satellite using Satellite Builder.
- Create a satellite rocket using the Nasa Workbench.
- Launch satellite rocket with basic satellite in rocket row
- It will send satellites into space at y 1200.
- Build a satellite controller.
- Use the Satellite Controller to access Satellites. You will need to put in batteries or connect a power source for it to work.
- Using the Satellite Controller, select the satellite you want to study using the arrow buttons on the GUI
- The Satellite Controller will then send a notification to the Satellite to start the study, which will take a certain amount of time to do.
- When the progress reaches 100% in Satellite Controller, it will give you a research paper based on your unlocked list.
- Manufacture of Telescopes.
- Place the Research Paper and battery in the Telescope of Planet Progression mod.
- The telescope studies the Planet/Moon that the study sets out, which will take a certain amount of time to do.
- Telescope will unlock Planet/Moon (Allows you to see/travel to Planet/Moon)
- /addNewSatellite : adds a new satellite to the player specified by the player.
- / removeAllSatellites : removes all satellites for the specified player player.
- / removeAllUnlockedCelestialBody : removes all unlocked planets & moons specified by the player.
- / removeUnlockedCelestialBody : removes the specified planet or moon that is unlocked for the specified player.
- /unlockAllCelestialBodies : unlocks all planets & moons for the specified player.
- / unlockCelestialBody :unlock planets or moons.
Planet Progression is really an interesting mod that will limit players to a specific space. So if you are a new player, you will not be stunned by the huge amount of content in Galacticraft with its add-ons.
- Minecraft Forge
- Galacticraft Mod
How to Planet Progression Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Planet Progression
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Planet Progression that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Planet Progression is set up!