Player API Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an API mod that has already offered access to many different classes and a crucial fix. Download the mod for free and see how much it has changed!
Player API Description
The mod is also an API. It brings an entrance to the client class called EntityPlayerSP and the server class named EntityPlayerMP.
Meanwhile, it is also able to cut down the conflict between mods.
It’s recommended to visit the Player API Minecraft Forum thread if you are a customer or a developer.
The author has marked it as abandoned. It’s a project that is outdated. Therefore, its default file will likely not run with the most recent Minecraft version. It’s essential to have an account before visiting!
Player API is simply an API and Library Minecraft mod. In order to start off with the current edition, please download and install Minecraft Forge at first!
How to Player API Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Player API
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Player API that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Player API is set up!