Pokécube – Revival Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is an interesting Pokemon mod that brings an exciting Pokemon hunting atmosphere to the survival game Minecraft. Download the mod and experience it today.
About Pokécube – Revival mod
This mod will add Pokemon to Minecraft and harmonize with the main gameplay. It offers an action-adventure style that combines survival in the open world.
In addition to the rich Pokemon system, players also have the opportunity to fight in real-time battles. It offers the ability to drastically change moves, using superior force. It also offers many other features that help you interact with the Minecraft world in a unique way.
With some slight changes to the default settings, players can use Pokemon themselves to cut down trees and dig holes. Or even do many other jobs to develop their survival world.
In addition to the battle system, the mod also adds machines and systems like the original Pokemon game. Because of the variety of Pokemon and moves added to the game, the mod promises to bring an interesting and completely new experience to players.
Pokécube – Revival is really an interesting mod that allows Minecraft players to become Pokemon trainers. Therefore, you should not ignore this mod in the future.
- Minecraft Forge
- ThutCore API
- Pokecube Core
How to Pokécube – Revival Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Pokécube – Revival
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Pokécube – Revival that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Pokécube – Revival is set up!