Portality Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 developed for Modjam 5. It’s useful for the user to generate portals and utilize them to move around or deliver anything using them.
How to mine Portality’s functions
Remember that it requires CTM and Titanium (1.14+ only)!
To begin, you should craft a couple of Portal Controllers with a group of frames. A 5×5 hollow of frames and the controller will appear in the bottom row center of it.
Next, you need to set it 3 blocks deep. Operate the controller with power, then.
After that, you can open the GUI and manage Portal calls there.
The special entrance cannot finish inter-dimensional teleports. So, it’s important to locate an Interdimensional Module. To reset the icon, please activate Shift + Right-click with a block in your hand!
There are many types of modules. They’re able to transfer items/fluids/energy between portals. Make sure that they include the right kind for input and output!
If modules are valid, they will shift the target. It’s feasible to connect any pipe to them!
They have no GUI. But, they contain a small buffer.
Portality is a technology mod comprising some crucial modifications for buildings. Download Minecraft Forge now!
How to Portality Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Portality
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Portality that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Portality is set up!