Potion Rings Mod 1.12.2 as its name suggests is a mod capable of adding a new item to the game, rings. Of course, these rings will bring special effects that promise to bring you countless exciting experiences when playing Minecraft games.
About Potion Rings mod
More specifically, this mod will add 6 rings to the game corresponding to 6 Beacon effects such as Speed, Haste, Jump Boost, Strength, Regeneration, Resistsance for you to freely experience and explore.
Crafting them is also really not too difficult for you. All you need will be 4 Gold Ingots and 1 Lapis Block to be able to craft the rings. Once you own the normal rings, it is completely feasible to make the 6 special rings above.
Next, start wearing them so they can be used to their full potential. Use the Baubles mod’s “Ring” box to wear them. It should be noted that you will be able to wear up to 2 rings at a time. Interestingly, even if you wear 2 rings with 2 different effects or even the same effect, it will give you a level 2 effect. You can even create the effect of yourselves by using CraftTweaker to freely explore its features.
How to Potion Rings Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Potion Rings
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Potion Rings that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Potion Rings is set up!