Gaming becomes a lot more fun when you install the Prestige mod 1.12.2. In fact, this mod adds a bonus system to the game to increase the attraction of the game. That is why you should not ignore this mod in the future.
About Prestige mod
More specifically, this mod adds a system to Minecraft called Prestige Point. The use of this point is to unlock certain rewards that you decide. You can consider and make your own reasonable options after opening the GUI to see the rewards and points.
Another interesting feature of this mod is that it also allows admin to set rewards for other players to use Prestige points in exchange. That is why these admins have the ability to give and take away players’ points with the available commands easily.
This is indeed a very suitable mod for a special server-oriented RPG. So, if the version uses this mod in the RPG server, you can use this mod as a shop to buy the necessary items. More interesting thing is that Prestige points can be used as a currency to buy special items in the server Survival.
The Prestige mod is really quite useful when you play in Multiplayer. To use this mod, remember to first install Forge Installer and Bookshelf mod.
How to Prestige Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Prestige
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Prestige that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Prestige is set up!