Primitive Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 gives Minecraft lots of epic mobs. Every new mob has its own appearance as well as characteristics to explore.
The in-game world is full of new epic mobs
Mobs are creatures you will encounter when you set out on an adventure. They usually come with crazy special attacks. Hence, you have to be careful and ready to cope with them. To make Minecraft more diverse in terms of mobs, the Primitive Mobs Mod was made. Now, you can install it for free to approach plenty of new mobs in the game.
On your way, you may encounter some slimes dropping lots of special items for you to loot. Also, you will see some villagers traveling around the world. You can tame new pets or even chaotic mobs then make them your companions.
Some types of mobs added by Primitive Mobs
Here are the mobs you will encounter:
- Sheepman: You catch sight of a sheepman when a villager is ripping off a player.
- Sheepman Smith: These men will not trade in a common way. Instead, they smith a lot and will do it in the Nether.
- Travelling Merchant: They are like other Testificates but they appear following the way animals do.
- Chameleon: Their colors will be changed based on the blocks they stand on.
- Haunted Tool: Watch out for this mob because they attack you if they see you.
- Mimic: They are enemies appearing in caves.
- Treasure Slime: They can behave like other slimes.
- Spider Family: This type of mob includes Mother Spider and Baby Spider.
- Rocket Creeper: They can explode like common creepers.
- Festive Creeper: Watch out for these creepers because they come in the shape of Prime TNT.
The mobs above are the basic ones you will encounter a lot. Besides, there are still some other mobs too such as:
- Brain Slime
- Smart Skeleton
- Bewitched Tome
- Support Creeper
- Blazing Juggernaut
- Lily Lurker
Primitive Mobs requirement:
- Minecraft Forge