Project EX Mod 1.12.2 presents a new Project E add-on. It consists of a few upgraded versions to make PE items in your game become stronger.
About Project EX
It’s a very new mod including some notable objects, for example,
Magnum Stars – Magnum Star Omega that can save up to 109’715’200’000 EMC.
Knowledge Sharing Book – Shift and Right Mouse to copy what you know before sending it to somebody. If they right-click, they will receive yours and remove the book.
Tome of Knowledge – It’s possible to craft.
Final Star – Grants unlimited EMC
Personal EMC Link – Allows the player to import something in your EMC storage, which is accessible from Transmutation Table.
Transmutation Table MK2 – It’s not deployed.
Project EX is a magic add-on mod that needs Minecraft Forge to kick off its functions.
How to Project EX Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Project EX
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Project EX that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Project EX is set up!