Project Red – Fabrication Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 brings a fabrication program to Project Red. You can craft, process as well as set up integrated circuits.
Mr_TJP and ChickenBones are the two talented authors. They succeeded in making Project Red – a famous mod concentrating on Redstone circuitry, logistics, and decoration. In fact, the mod is an open-source remake of RedPower 2 made by Eloraam. Therefore, you see that it will perform again lots of functionality featured in the original mod, except for the code. The mod also comes with some new additions.
About this Fabrication module, players can design, manage, and set up circuits that are all integrated. Lots of compact gates can be integrated onto a chip. Also, you can put them together onto one gate. Feel free to build your own Redstone circuits! Then, you can create interaction with elements such as lamps, gates, cables, and machines from the original Project Red mod and vanilla Minecraft.
Make sure you download and install this Technology mod – Project Red – Fabrication. The mod’s requirement is to have both Minecraft Forge and Project Red installed beforehand.
How to Project Red – Fabrication Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Project Red – Fabrication
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Project Red – Fabrication that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Project Red – Fabrication is set up!