Project Red – Mechanical Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is one of the best addons serving the Project Red mod. It adds machines for you to collect, move, and classify items.
This Addons mod is a modification relating to the Redstone system in Minecraft. It was designed for that system only, allowing players to break all limits about the Redstone in vanilla. Then, players can craft a new system to their likings. The purpose of the Project Mod is to introduce many special Redstone Wires that can transmit signals to far distances. Players can place those wires on any terrain, even on walls or under a block.
With Mechanical, you can approach new interesting machines. They help you collect items, transport them, as well as classify them easily. With all functions that these machines give, players can craft automatic systems and handle the resources in a comfortable way. Project Red – Mechanical only runs if you already installed Minecraft Forge and Project Red.
How to Project Red – Mechanical Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Project Red – Mechanical
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Project Red – Mechanical that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Project Red – Mechanical is set up!