QuantumFlux Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely useful mod and is also considered a solution to the problem of power transport in the game Minecraft. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About QuantumFlux mod
In fact, there are mods that are indispensable in mod packs. These can be mods for energy generators, mods for power lines, mods for machines… They will contribute to enhancing the player’s experience and support them in their survival. And the mod that we mention in this mod post is a mod that supports those things. Therefore, it is also considered a tool to solve power line problems in the game.
Basically, this mod will help you create a wireless grid system in the Minecraft game. This is a mod that is used in conjunction with mods to generate the most common type of power in the Redstone Flux mod packs.
In addition, an extremely interesting feature of this mod is that it also provides a set of armor to allow you to run faster, jump higher, withstand higher temperatures. In addition, it is also considered a versatile tool using Redstone Flux that you can use to dig soil and rock at a much-improved rate.
QuantumFlux requires Minecraft Forge in order to function effectively.
How to QuantumFlux Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch QuantumFlux
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod QuantumFlux that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find QuantumFlux is set up!