Quartz Chests (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 are useful chests that you use to store items in Minecraft. They are decorative and can be equipped with labels, icons, etc.
New decorative chests for you to use
Items should have their own places so they can be stored in the best condition possible. There is a variety of chests, boxes, and storage solutions given by Minecraft. So, you can choose your favorite ones to store items.
If you are interested in chests, then maybe you will want to use Quartz Chests. They are the new cosmetic storage items that help you store items in a simple way. You can decorate these chests, give them labels, icons, as well as other options.
Besides, you can improve these chests to Keep Inventory upgrade. Or, you can give them bold, italic, or even glowing text. To customize these chests, you need to configure some parameters such as:
- The main color
- The outline color
- The color of the text
The mod also lets you choose a block or item to show on your chest.
Advantages of using Quartz Chests
You are recommended to use these chests due to some of their advantages such as:
- You can navigate to the chests faster since you can add an icon to them or use a special color.
- The chests are able to contain a large number of items.
- The Quartz Chests come with more storage spaces than a common Chest.
- There are various elements for you to customize for your Chests.
- You can use some upgrades to make the Chests better.
If you think Quartz Chests fit your needs of storing items in the game, then you should give these chests a try. They can be a nice alternative to other common Chests that don’t have enough space for storing your items.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Quartz Chests Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Quartz Chests
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Quartz Chests that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Quartz Chests is set up!