Quickstack [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a cool mod that brings two unique keybinds that you can reach in your inventory. You can download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Quickstack mod
This is a mod inspired by Terraria’s Quark function. If you are using that original mod, you may want to check out the mod later for a new experience. As mentioned above, it comes with two keybinds
Of course, each keybind that this mod provides will take on a different function. One of them will allow you to put all your gear in the nearest storage.
The second node will do the same, but only for items with already stored analogues. This means that this button will replenish the number of blocks already located.
Obviously, the main feature of this mod will be to significantly speed up the gameplay. It is useful while gathering resources or when you need to use a lot of blocks to build large structures.
Quickstack is really a useful mod that Minecraft game lovers should not ignore.
How to Quickstack [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Quickstack [Forge]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Quickstack [Forge] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Quickstack [Forge] is set up!