Random Enchants Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 offers a series of enchantments and curses that should be helpful additions to the base game. Check out the information here to find out more content!
You can use it with Enchanting Plus or another mod that also allows you to choose enchants. in fact, the list is big and it can overwhelm the vanilla ones.
- Everything: Solar, Eternal, Resistant, Magnetic, Global Traveler.
- Bow only: Back To the Chamber, Exploding, Harvesting, Homing, Phasing, Piercing, Quick Draw, Ricochet, Shattering, Torches, True Shot, Transposition, Teleportation.
- Bow And Sword: Cursed Jumping, Disarm, Floating, Lightning, Paralysis, Swiftness, True Lifesteal.
- Swords only: Combo
- Tools only: Equal Mine, Momentum, Obsidian Buster, Randomness, Stonebound, Stonelover, Lumberjack.
- Fishing rod: Snatching, Grappling.
- Armor: Deflect.
Random Enchants Mod can bring back magic effects when you apply these unique changes. It will need you to download and install Minecraft Forge so it can work.
How to Random Enchants Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Random Enchants
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Random Enchants that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Random Enchants is set up!