Various tweaks and features are the main content of RandomTweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2. It is a Minecraft Mod that fits many vanilla elements.
About the mod
In this Cosmetic and Miscellaneous mod, you will have a chance to approach a wide range of tweaks as well as features. This is what the mod is about. If you place it on the client, it will go with vanilla servers. Also, if you put it on a server, it will fit all vanilla clients. In other words, the client can link a discrepant edition of the mod to the one that is on the server. For that reason, you see that there are no blocks, enchantments, or items available in this mod.
What does RandomTweaks include?
The mod adds various features to many aspects, such as Animals, Cobweb Burning, Hunger, client-sided, and so forth.
- The colors of sheep are now random when they spawn.
- You can configure a chance for bats to release a piece of leather.
- There are some leashable villagers.
- You can use fish to heal domesticated ocelots.
- You can use seeds to heal domesticated parrots.
- Pets will not be hurt by their owners or by the other pets of their owners.
- You have options to eliminate underwater fog, stop potion effects from transferring GUIs to the right, and more.
- You can deactivate the Ender Dragon death and Wither spawn broadcast sounds.
- The potion icons at the top right are deactivated by default.
- You can right click on Cobwebs to burn them with items that can be configured.
- You can choose to bring extra hunger levels to the saturation and divide exhaustion values into two.
- When you turn this on, torches will be redirected.
Here are some mods that go with RandomTweaks:
You can add this mod to your favorite modpacks. Make sure you meet its requirement first which is installing Minecraft Forge.