The simplistic Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has provided a very strange feeling to your gaming experience, alongside other remarkable features. Embark on checking for them now!
Realistic Item Drops Features
It’s a mod that can make you feel another way while playing Minecraft.
At the moment, it’s feasible to deactivate the auto-pickup function, asking you to manually gather items with RMB. They can exist on the ground instead of moving in the air.
As an added bonus, sprint tossing improving the distance the objects can fly. It’s possible to throw something at each other and catch them in the mid-air.
Stuff can float on fluids
It’s easy to configure whichever above.
It’s free to include the mod in your mod packs.
Realistic Item Drops bring a lot of unique abilities. Download and install Minecraft Forge to use them!
How to Realistic Item Drops Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Realistic Item Drops
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Realistic Item Drops that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Realistic Item Drops is set up!