Recipe Stages Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 is a modification that supports the GameStages API. You can install this mod to have some crafting directions.
About the GameStages API mod
This is a nice modification as well as an API to attach a lot of stages for other different mods to run. The mod gives you the foundation for making stages based on progression systems. You will unlock stages by playing the game. Every stage features a different type of content. Because stages are an important aspect of the game, you need to keep track of them. If you don’t follow your stages, you can lose them at any time.
About the Recipe Stages addon
This is such a useful Addons mod for the GameStages API mod mentioned above. You may feel like it works the same as the CraftTweaker mod. However, it is truly different! The addon brings nothing but lots of possibilities for recipes. This helps players use custom progression systems much easier.
The main point of the addon is to support its original mod. You will get all crafting directions once you have installed this addon. Feel free to add the guides to the custom process of developing programs for the game.
So, if you do care about your game progression as well as learning about recipes, make sure you install Recipe Stages now. You will know what capabilities you obtain as you play the game. The mod requires having Minecraft Forge installed. Since this is the most crucial requirement, you need to meet it if you want to use this mod. Try it now!
How to Recipe Stages Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Recipe Stages
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Recipe Stages that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Recipe Stages is set up!