Refined Relocation 2 [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 provides Sorting Chests that are useful for storage and transport. They are able to automatically combine into a sorting network.
Features of Refined Relocation 2
Sorting Chests are the main feature of the mod. However, you can find many more as follows.
Possible to configure Sorting Chests through numerous filters and set up a sorting network
Preset Filter has common items such as “All Ingots”, “All Ores”, so on
Name Filter and wildcard support
Item Match Filter allows objects to exist in an inventory
Mod Match Filter helps items move through if an item of its mod is visible inside
Creative Tab Filter and Mod Filter are easy to understand.
Iron Chests Compatibility (Sorting Iron Chests)
Sorting Interface connects inventories from other mods and put them into a sorting network
Block Extender will make a block’s I/O faces become larger.
Fast and Filtered Hopper for simple transport
Refined Relocation 2 is a mod that is effective for storage with energy, fluid, and items transport.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Refined Relocation 2 Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Refined Relocation 2
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Refined Relocation 2 that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Refined Relocation 2 is set up!