RFTools Builder Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 functions as a utility for RFTools Base. You will use builder and many shape cards brought by that utility.
For your information, the builder in Minecraft is a strong block. This block is able to exploit areas, pump liquids, collect items as well as create shapes. For the utility mentioned above, it is still in the Alpha stage. However, it is already good to use. In the forthcoming time, the mod will feature more elements such as composer, scanner, shield system, and more.
The Builder brought by the mod is known as a machine attached by RFTools. It utilizes Redstone Flux (RF) to build areas in the world using blocks put into its inventory. Besides, it can relocate the existing areas from an early time. Swap, Move, and Copy are the three mods that this utility can run under. For the last mode – Copy, it needs to have blocks in its inventory. You can utilize the builder with Space Chamber Corner Blocks and Space Chamber Controller Blocks. By combining them, you can create an area easily.
RFTools Builder requires you to previously install Minecraft Forge, RFTools Base, and McJtyLib. It is planned to function with RFTools Power as well. You can add it to your favorite modpacks.
How to RFTools Builder Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch RFTools Builder Modv
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod RFTools Builder Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find RFTools Builder Mod is set up!