RFTools Storage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a part of RFTools Base. It aims to enhance the storage system so players can hold items more easily.
About the addon and its original mod
You know that the original mod – RFTools is a very popular Technology mod. It includes lots of tools in relation to RF (Redflux) or technology. With this mod, players can use lots of items and tools to control large RF networks. You are recommended to use it with other modifications like EnderIO or Thermal Expansion. Also, there are lots of addons for this modification, and RFTools Storage is one of them.
The Storage addon functions on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2. Its purpose is to bring a new feature to your gameplay. That feature is various types of storage. Hence, you can store a large number of items without any trouble. The best thing is the entire storage takes a small amount of room. So, when you have many items gathered, you can put them all in one space instead of putting them in various chests. This also helps you save time when you search for the items.
How to make storage using the RFTools Storage mod
Here are the simple steps you can follow for making storage using this modification:
- First of all, you have to scrub the storage itself.
- Then, make sure you scrub some special disks for the accurate operation of the storage.
- Launch every disk that brings lots of capabilities to the storage.
- Put items in one big storage and store them there instead of using chests.
Once you have known how to use the mod, you will find it very convenient to store your items. You can add RFTools Storage to any modpacks. However, you should be careful with the Alpha status of the mod. You can also use it with other addons of the original mod. Don’t forget to previously install RFTools Base, McJtyLib, and Minecraft Forge so the addon can function.
How to RFTools Storage Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch RFTools Storage Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod RFTools Storage Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find RFTools Storage Mod is set up!