RFTools Utility Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a new form of RFTools. It provides you with different usual tools as well as utilities.
The mod RFTools is quite popular in the Minecraft gaming community. It features different tools powered by RF (Redflux). It is also a very unique Technology mod that players should install. There are various versions of it. Ever since version 2.00, the important feature of it is Dimension Builder. You can make use of it to discover lots of dimensions, mine resources, or create constructions.
In this new edition, you will approach lots of common tools and utilities. These elements aim to improve your gameplay experience a lot. The teleportation system and the crafter are all you can use now. It is because the mod is still in the early-access stage. It is also expected to be functioned with RFTools Power.
For the operation of RFTools Utility, you have to finish installing Minecraft Forge, RFTools Base, and McJtyLib first. Also, you can use the mod in your favorite modpacks! Download and install it for free now! Have fun with it!
How to RFTools Utility Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch RFTools Utility Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod RFTools Utility Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find RFTools Utility Mod is set up!