RLTweaker Mod 1.12.2 aims at fixing bugs and making the performance better. Let’s download the mod for free and start to open up the current tweaker!
Tweaker will solve miscellaneous issues in Minecraft mod packs. It is a product that is primarily for RLCraft.
RLTweaker’s goal will focus on finding out bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you want to launch the present tool in your pack, please explore the wiki to catch the full information!
The list of the mods’ tweaks
It is pretty long. Here is an example:
Fixed a mining fatigue crash in Roguelike dungeons
Handled crashed in enchantments
Improved the behavior of Unreasonable/Upgraded Potentials/Waystones behavior
Notes! Every enhancement is configurable via the config in Minecraft. Most of them will need a game restart.
RLTweaker is also a miscellaneous mod. It requires the user to download and install Minecraft Forge so it can operate and unleash fixes.
How to RLTweaker Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch RLTweaker
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod RLTweaker that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find RLTweaker is set up!