Rocket Squids Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 are the new underwater squids in Minecraft. You can swim to interact with these creatures in the game.
As you know, squid is a sea creature swimming around in the water. Now, this creature has a new version which is called Rocket Squids. They are bigger than the common squids and can also breathe fire. Since they can breathe fire, they have a tendency to explode into the air randomly. Besides, their behavior is quite complicated. Players can interact with them to discover more about them. With this Mobs mod, you will find it easier to interact with those creatures.
Here are some characteristics of the creatures:
- They just swim around in a harmless way in the water.
- The squids will not bring trouble to players. Even though you defeat some squids, there are no consequences.
- When you defeat them, they will release items upon death. Then, you can collect their loots to craft some new items.
Rocket Squids is functional in the game provided that Minecraft Forge is installed.
How to Rocket Squids Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Rocket Squids
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Rocket Squids that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Rocket Squids is set up!