Roost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a pretty interesting mod related to crafting and building chicken coops in the Minecraft world. If you are curious about this mod, immediately download it to your device to be able to explore it in more detail.
About Roost Mod
As you all know, in the game Minecraft, in addition to exploring the vast world, you also have to perform a multitude of different tasks such as building houses, farming, and raising livestock and poultry. Of course, among them, it is impossible not to mention the task of raising cattle and poultry. More specifically, you need to raise chickens and build chicken coops for them.
It is clear that the chicken coop will be home to chickens, besides, this is also a place where you can harvest eggs, even chicks. Therefore, the construction of the chicken coop is also very important. That’s why this mod is designed to simplify the chicken coop building process and save you more time and effort for this job.
In addition, this mod also gives you a myriad of other interesting features, Chicken Catcher, allowing you to craft and use traps to catch chickens and put chickens in storage or even Roost Collector to pull all set of items dropped to the neighboring barn …
Now you can use Roost mod if you have installed Minecraft Forge for your device.
How to Roost Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Roost
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Roost that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Roost is set up!