Roughly Enough Items Fabric (REI) Mod 1.18/1.17.1/1.16.5 helps you browse recipes in Minecraft. You can also export recipes, bookmark items, and do advanced searches.
This API and Library mod lets you view recipes for crafting items and potions. You can view them all in new versions as well as snapshots of Minecraft. Basically, the mod is quite similar to NEI and JEI mods. However, it does the standard functions.
Another great thing about it is that it is quite clean and customizable. Hence, you will find it easy to use. Thanks to the mod, you can browse recipes without complications. Besides being made for Fabric, the author also released it for Forge.
How to export recipes:
- REI gives you a useful keybind.
- It is unbound by default and you can make use of it to export recipes.
- You can take a look at the following example:
How to favorite or bookmark items:
- You can mark items to be your favorites and bookmark them using A.
- You simply press A as you hover over any items.
There are various Search Modes featured in the mod, for instance:
- Mod: @modname
- Tooltip: #text
- Tags: $tag
- Regex: r/regex/
- Or: |
Here is the Version Roadmap of the mod:
Roughly Enough Items Fabric (REI) is also a good option for you to use to view recipes for crafting items.
How to Roughly Enough Items Fabric (REI) Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Roughly Enough Items Fabric (REI)
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Roughly Enough Items Fabric (REI) that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Roughly Enough Items Fabric (REI) is set up!