Rustic Thaumaturgy Mod 1.12.2 is a Cross-Compatibility mod that is now available to launch. It has supplemented Rustic furniture and other aspects to the items of Rustic.
Meanwhile, version 2.0 has added 3 new Alcohols to the brewing system of Rustic with Thaumonomicon research. It will unleash the other reagents usable in the ranch and generate alcohol.
For version 2.7, it added another Golem: the Ironwood Golem. It’s as sturdy as Greatwood. However, it trades weight to resist the blast.
Version 3.0 has introduced Essentia Crystal Sconces: Decorative light sources that behave as infusion stabilizers.
Version 4.0 publishes brass fixtures.
The project is interrupted for a time. The author said that he could not offer any support for any issue.
How to Rustic Thaumaturgy Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Rustic Thaumaturgy
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Rustic Thaumaturgy that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Rustic Thaumaturgy is set up!