[SBM] Wooden Buckets [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 has already solved a necessary problem for Minecraft players. It allows these characters to gather various fluids types without iron.
[SBM] Wooden Buckets Concept
The original concept behind the current mod was to have access to water for farming early game. Searching for iron during that period needed mining or exploring. Players could finish both missions after they set up food. Most people would handle the matter by farming near water.
To make their life easier, the owner crated wooden buckets. These buckets help everybody collect different fluids types without finding iron.
It supports numerous fluid types and implements more features. So, it can give enhance your gaming experience.
Molten damage was available to limit the early game advantage of gathering lava. Additionally, the author carries out leaking to support hardcore questing packs’ early game requirements better.
In general, there are plenty of types in-mod to meet players’ aesthetic needs. They are also helpful to better integrate with the base game.
[SBM] Wooden Buckets introduces the following features.
6 wooden buckets for each of the vanilla wood types
Supports any fluid registered to Forge
Custom textures for Tinkers Construct Fluids
Custom textures for Buildcraft fluids
Fire causes damage to entities holding buckets with molten fluids. You can disable the feature via the configuration.
Bucket takes damage from molten fluids. You can turn the feature off in the config.
Operates with most Fluid Tanks
Support for some of Pam’s Harvestcraft recipes
Custom textures for more mods
Automatically create textures for any fluid
Extra levels of damaged buckets
Single Block Mod
The Single Block Mod series is released for generating a lot of simple single purpose mods. Its aim is for most on having block/unit of content refined. You will have many options and choices.
That makes lots of the mods in the series become ideal for filling gaps in mod packs. Pack developers can decrease the need to have larger mods so as to perfect a feature list.
You can check the site for other mods in the series a http://www.builtbroken.com/addons.html
[SBM] Wooden Buckets is a cosmetic mod that improves your storage.
- Minecraft Forge
How to [SBM] Wooden Buckets [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Name
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Name that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find [SBM] Wooden Buckets [Forge] is set up!