[SBM] Wooden Shears [Forge] Mod 1.18/1.16.5/1.12.2 will get rid of the need to seek iron to have shears for simple quests. It also helps you gather some quick items.
[SBM] Wooden Shears Idea
The owner created it to remove the necessity to search for iron so as to get shears. They are useful for straightforward tasks.
The jobs may be getting vines or wool for early game recipes.
The mod will lessen the need to have iron in-game so you can collect a couple of quick objects.
Besides, it’s very good for hardcore questing packs that expect to generate a progression early game. Without offering the user a tool to apply to everything. Because the mod has configs, you can limit what can or cannot you pick up with the device.
Support for more wood types
Special textures for each wood type
Handling for stronger woods having more durability
Single Block Mod
It is a series that is for creating simple single-purpose mods.
It aims at refining one block/unit of content to provide plenty of options.
That perfects numerous mods in the series so they can fill gaps in mod packs easier.
Pack developers can decrease the need to add large mods in order to finish a feature list.
[SBM] Wooden Shears is a cosmetic mod to enhance farming and more.
- Minecraft Forge
How to [SBM] Wooden Shears [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch [SBM] Wooden Shears [Forge]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod [SBM] Wooden Shears [Forge] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find [SBM] Wooden Shears [Forge] is set up!