SecretRoomsMod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.7.10 is an extremely useful mod in Minecraft game with the ability to add a lot of interesting blocks that are disguised and appear around the Minecraft game world. Therefore, it will be an omission if you ignore this mod in the future.
In fact, all the blocks that this mod provides have useful functions, such as allowing you to hide diamonds or punish those who dare to take them, hide doors … Especially the improved Ghost block. Although this block appears anywhere you can go through it.
In addition, this mod also has scary traps to punish diamond thieves. In addition, the mod also adds a camouflage sticker to the game and is used as the basic crafting ingredient for all the squares in this Minecraft Mod. You can use camouflage stickers to craft a variety of doors, buttons, and Redstone-related squares.
Camouflage gate: in the form of a block with a camouflage block around. It can extend to 10 blocks when activated by the Redstone signal. Blocks are used to create walls, floors, and ceilings and disappear when activated.
Ghost Block: is a new block added to Secret Rooms Mod. It acts as a trap block, appearing as a solid block but can be passed through. However, it can melt like wool and release molecules.
There are countless interesting blocks waiting for you to discover in SecretRoomsMod. Therefore, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed to be able to use this mod effectively.
How to SecretRoomsMod Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch SecretRoomsMod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod SecretRoomsMod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find SecretRoomsMod is set up!