Set Bonus Mod 1.12.2 Mod offers the config. With the new tool, you are able to find out and choose equipment sets before you assign bonuses to them.
The Set Bonus’s Config In Detail
The following information also how you use the addition.
- The configurable items filter will support NBT. You can deploy it to filter items and the particular NBT, with items without particular NBT at once.
- It’s possible to define sets to utilize any combination of vanilla inventory slots and/or the main-hand object. That happens to all of the baubles slots from the Baubles mod as well.
- Attribute modifier bonuses can aid every attribute in a natural method from all mods. That’s similar to the potion effects.
- It’s feasible to put modifiers with effects to single stuff.
- It’s simple to support partial set bonuses, too. (Diablo 2 style)
Set Bonus mod can make the arsenal of armor, tools, and weapons get richer. Install Minecraft Forge to find the tooltips!
How to Set Bonus Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Set Bonus
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type "%appdata%" and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for "Minecraft"!
- Drop the mod Set Bonus that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Set Bonus is set up!