Signpost Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 brings new blocks and tools to players. You don’t need to have more resources to craft those blocks and tools.
Overview of the mod
This Cosmetic mod is all about placing funny signs. Those signs will display the side you have set the road stone. You can find the modification very convenient for big maps that have lots of locations. If you combine those signs with the common signs, they become much more useful. It is because they are in the shape of pointing arrows. When you see those arrows, you will quickly know which direction you should go. Besides, the signposts are also used for decoration. You can place them to decorate your village or put them in front of shops or streets.
How to use Signpost
Here is an instruction on how to use it:
- First, you need to position a waystone.
- Then, you enter the waystone’s GUI as well as set its name.
- Now, you will position a signpost.
- Enter the GUI of the signpost and type the names of the waystones you want to set as destinations.
- To rotate, counter-rotate, or even flip the signpost, you will use the signpost wrench.
- When you right-click the signs, you can move to the destinations. You can do this only when you have learned the particular waystone.
Here are the configuration options:
- You can decide if you teleport on signpost or not.
- The teleportation can be deactivated.
- You have an option to pick an item as a method for teleportation.
- The number of waystones and signposts for placing can be restricted.
- The distance between signposts and waystone can be set maximum.
- You can toggle the interdimensional teleport.
- You can toggle the making of signposts and waystones in villages.
- The models of waystone can be selected to be created.
- The village generation stuff can be modified.
Signpost has the same requirement as other mods, which is having Minecraft Forge installed beforehand.
How to Signpost Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Signpost
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Signpostthat you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Signpost is set up!