Simple Corn Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 will make some gaps in vanilla MC farmland become full by adding corns. Download and delve deeper into the present content to see other changes!
About Simple Corn
It is a Minecraft mod to fill up a few spaces in the vanilla game. The item is integrated into a method to smooth the gameplay. It can cause that element to be unchangeable from the vanilla style.
Here is the list of the top features.
Gain corn kernels by breaking grass at a slightly lower chance than seeds
Corn crops are 3 blocks tall and have different growth stages
Possible to craft ear corns into more kernels or cook them to supply a vegetarian dish as delicious as steak
Chowders add a new usage to milk.
You can create cornfields in villages. Kernels will be chicken tempting items.
Generate a firework with kernels and launch it into popcorn for fun. Don’t craft it with dies or effects to avoid being lost!
Corn is valuable for Immersive engineering ethanol and releases 120 mb.
Versions 2.3.5+ contain a configuration setting to ease right-click harvesting.
Have no planned features
Simple Corn mod relates to the food and other objects. Download Minecraft Forge and finish the installation to operate it!
How to Simple Corn Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Simple Corn
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Simple Corn that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Simple Corn is set up!