Simple Void World Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a simple mod consisting of a simple block that takes you to an empty world. In addition, it also provides easy crafting recipes. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
In fact, this mod will add a single block that acts as a portal to a tiny world with a bunch of options to customize to your own liking. The world starts you in a 7×7 block, one layer with another portal block to take you back
From there, the player decides how to use this new world. You can keep it as your private storage or even store an ender chest there to keep your most valuable items safe from prying eyes. Obviously, there will be countless interesting experiences for you to discover in-game.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed if you want to experience the Simple Void World mod.
How to Simple Void World Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Simple Void World
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Simple Void World that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Simple Void World is set up!