Smaller Nether Portals Forge/Fabric Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 is an interesting mod that allows you to create 3 portals of different sizes than a standard 2×3 block. If you are still curious about this mod, download it for your device to explore in more detail.
About Smaller Nether Portals mod
It is clear that after installing this mod you will be able to freely craft smaller portals to fit in narrower locations and they have a more streamlined overall look.
The 1×2 port is the smallest size this mod can offer and makes it look really compact for all it contains. This is truly a perfect size for narrow sizes.
The 1×3 size is 1 block taller than the 1×2 and still offers a compact look but with more headroom. There’s also a 2×2 size that works exactly like a traditional port but only allows for a bit of flexibility if you don’t want to take up too much space.
You need to install Minecraft Forge and Collective mod if you want to experience the Smaller Nether Portals mod.
How to Name Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Smaller Nether Portals Forge/Fabric
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Smaller Nether Portals Forge/Fabric that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Smaller Nether Portals Forge/Fabric is set up!