Spartan Compatibility Mod 1.12.2 is simply a compatibility mod. You use it to support other Minecraft mods without being helped for Spartan Weaponry.
Here is little information about the Spartan Weaponry Mod. This mod brings lots of armor, tools, and weapons to the game. You can create them using vanilla tool materials. Every weapon type comes with various properties such as expanded reach, damage bonuses, and more.
Now, it is good for you to have a compatibility mod of the above mod. It is because it can help other mods that are not supported for the mod. At the moment, there are some supported mods, including Aether Legacy, Simple Ores, and Better With Mods.
In the forthcoming time, Spartan Compatibility plans to support NetherEx. So, you can stay tuned to it. Besides, Minecraft Forge and Spartan Weaponry are required by the mod.
How to Spartan Compatibility Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch RedstonePlusPlus
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod RedstonePlusPlus that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find RedstonePlusPlus is set up!