Special AI [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 makes monsters in Minecraft world become more interesting. Explore the new AI and how they cause the game to be more challenging!
What is Special AI?
The mod adds different AI patterns to mobs. From now on, you will have the chance to encounter crazier creatures.
In other words, it supplements a series of new AI patterns to mobs. These comprise:
- monsters idly breaking your light sources and certain blocks
- an attack AI for passive mobs
- mounting AI
- and a lot of unique combat AIs that help you attempt to progress
You are joining a highly configurable mod. Each feature comes up with at least one config option.
When you browse the configs, you will receive information about all features.
If you want to get more in-depth info, please ask on the Discord server!
At present, it natively supports English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, and Italian.
Nevertheless, it is fully workable if not obtainable in your locale. The translations are for flavor purposes only. It does not influence the gameplay.
You can visit GitHub to report an issue with any translation or provide a suggestion for improvement.
Special AI is an Adventure and RPG mod. It’s time you download the edition and check new AIs’ abilities!
- Minecraft Forge
How to Special AI Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Special AI
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Special AI that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Special AI is set up!