Stackie Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 will allow the player in the game to witness dropped items stacked in a large quantity. Download the newest change and much more!
It can stack the experience (up to 1024 points – roughly Level 32) and objects (up to 2048 127 – vanilla limitation). A few stuff has enhanced maximum stack size. That is configurable.
It’s easy to drop any of the mods into your mod pack.
Stackie is a free server utility mod. But, it requires various conditions to start to run. They are Minecraft Forge and LunatriusCore (1.1.2+ only). Just add the file to your mods folder and you can complete the main installation.
How to Stackie Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Stackie
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Stackie that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Stackie is set up!